Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Cabin Fever

Lately I, along with many artist and photographer friends, am suffering a long case of Cabin Fever. And it’s only January!  We’re not snowed in or iced in, as are our neighbors to the north and west. We’re grayed-in and rained-in and therefore somewhat reined in (pun intended).

Funny term, cabin fever. When I think of “cabin” I immediately free associate woods and wood, cozy, warm, inviting, blanket, fireplace and mountains.  Those are all exciting and comforting words for me. Some readers may instead conjure sand, relaxing, colorful, beach towel and ocean.


For whatever form your Cabin Fever takes, I offer up these treasured moments and memories.


Cabin Rockers, North Rim, Grand Canyon


Western North Carolina



Old Cape Cod


Hatteras Village, NC

No comments:

Post a Comment